More buzzword bingo

Subject: More buzzword bingo
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:51:21 -0500

Can anyone describe the differences between CMM and other similar models,
such as CQI? I'm applying for a position that is trying to attain Level 2,
which I understand means they're trying to impose some best practices on
their existing chaotic workplace. I've worked under similar models, and
would like to be able to identify what's unique about CMM. Thanks!

Justin Cascio
"People want to say there isn't racial profiling at the airport, but let's
be honest. If your first name is Mohammed, and your last name isn't Ali,
arrive at the airport extra early." -- Jay Leno