Re: Geez, I take a break...

Subject: Re: Geez, I take a break...
From: wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:07:08 -0700

>From Rose Wilcox: "In all cases, I keep in mind these principles:
1) I bring value to any project I am on. I keep current with the thinking
about style, language, tools, etc. I act as an advocate of the user or
reader.
2) I recognize the values and goals of my clients and co-workers, which
may
not be the same as mine."
Well said, Rose. I agree with everything you said--are we kin or
something? :) In all our relationships, it is good to keep in mind the
communication style of whatever person we are working with. You sound very
diplomatic. Thanks for the response.

Pat Glass
wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net