Doxygen question

Subject: Doxygen question
From: "Dave Neufeld" <Dave_Neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:16:56 -0800

To any Doxygen users out there:

When shipping doxygen created API references to customers, do you mention the fact that they were created with doxygen? Or even how the API references can be rebuilt with doxygen if the customer decides to modify the "doxygen-tagged" source code that they are given? How much credit do you give Doxygen?

We're having this discussion at our office as we determine how to incorporate doxygen into the development process. The "proof of concept" work done by the developers looks quite good; just needs a good proofing and edit. But the scope and accuracy of information is nice.