Re: Style Guides

Subject: Re: Style Guides
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:53:36 -0700

There are approximately 3,417,389 posts regarding style guides in the
screaming.

So I'll simplify.

For your purposes, try the "Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical
Publications."

Another useful alternative is "Read Me First! A Style Guide for the
Computer Industry," published by Sun.

Good luck, and get ready to be deluged by suggestions to CTA (check the
archives)!

Keith Cronin

If writing silly sig lines is wrong, I don't want to be right.