Re: Technical typist?

Subject: Re: Technical typist?
From: SmoGraph -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:22:29 EST

In a message dated 2/25/02 9:10:10 AM, mnb68 -at- yahoo -dot- com writes:

<< Anyway. Really they just wanted someone familiar
and comfortable with technology so that when you were
typing up documents you knew enough to put acronymns
in all caps. >>

In our case, since we produce math textbooks and solution manuals, a
technical typist can handle the math. They need to know enough to italize
variables, line up equal signs, recognize Greek letters, and much, much more.
They are worth their weight in gold!

Teresa