Re: No time to learn it all

Subject: Re: No time to learn it all
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:42:05 -0800 (PST)

<karen_otto -at- agilent -dot- com> wrote ...

> Well, my company chose Cheap for me by laying off 3 colleagues. My project
> managers chose Fast by refusing to move schedule on a project that would
> have been staffed by the laid off people. This means I'm the one who has to
> compromise on Good.

You should never compromise good. If you took the time up front to really
learn the products and technologies, you could not only work faster but you
could also work cheaper - because you will be able to do more work.

Andrew Plato

http://greetings.yahoo.com