Re: FWD: What a predicament!

Subject: Re: FWD: What a predicament!
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:35:27 -0500

Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:34:37 -0500
To: Anonymous <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>

Dear Anonymous,
The tone and subtext of both your postings point to a human being in serious emotional turmoil. So do nothing! Take a deep breath, resolve not to act while your feelings are all churned up, and find a professional to talk to discretely. Your rage at the last writer is only rage with your own pain. I'm guessing that these are not the only chaotic events in your life these days. You will survive this whirlwind, and come out significantly changed on the other side, but in the meantime, just recognize that it's not a good time to make any decisions about relationships, work, or the future. So go, find someone to help you heal, and while you're in there, those of us who have been there and know the value of prayer will let you down through the hole in the roof we've just opened. (Ref: See New Testament: Luke 5:17-26). Sometimes you need a little help from your friends.

Jesus Heals a Paralytic
(See also Mt 9.2?8; Mk 2.1?12)
17 One day, while he was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting near by (they had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and from Jerusalem); and the power of the Lord was with him to heal. 18 Just then some men came, carrying a paralyzed man on a bed. They were trying to bring him in and lay him before Jesus; 19 but finding no way to bring him in because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and let him down with his bed through the tiles into the middle of the crowd in front of Jesus. 20 When he saw their faith, he said, ?Friend, your sins are forgiven you.? 21 Then the scribes and the Pharisees began to question, ?Who is this who is speaking blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?? 22 When Jesus perceived their questionings, he answered them, ?Why do you raise such questions in your hearts? 23 Which is easier, to say, ?Your sins are forgiven you,? or to say, ?Stand up and walk?? 24 But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins??he said to the one who was paralyzed??I say to you, stand up and take your bed and go to your home.? 25 Immediately he stood up before them, took what he had been lying on, and went to his home, glorifying God. 26 Amazement seized all of them, and they glorified God and were filled with awe, saying, ?We have seen strange things today.?

At 09:56 AM 3/1/02 -0700, you wrote:
Forwarded anonymously on request. Please reply to the
list if you want the original poster to see your message. EJR
I'm an experienced writer and a long-time member
of this list.

How can I get through this without losing my sanity,
my house, my car,...?

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
(Romans 12:18)