Re: How Much Editing of Graphics Do You Do? - Summary

Subject: Re: How Much Editing of Graphics Do You Do? - Summary
From: beverly_robinson -at- datacard -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:39:10 -0600

Being a Digest reader, I wasn't able to participate in the original survey,
but at least part of the response I would have made still applies.

"Eliminate moires" was listed as a type of editing specifically mentioned.
Thanks to Techwr-l, I never have to do that. On June 5, 1996, Carla Lotito
posted a summary of responses to her request for help with "Checkered
Graphics". In that post was the procedure for changing standard Windows
colors so 3D Objects, such as scroll bars, don't cause this problem. I
followed that procedure and always use those settings so my system is
always ready to grab a screen shot. The post was written for Windows 95 but
I've used the procedure on NT, 98, and Me as well.

Hope this helps,
Beverly Robinson

www.ehelp.com/techwr