Re: Parroting? Not!

Subject: Re: Parroting? Not!
From: "Melody Akins" <melodyakins -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:33:46 -0600

Hello!

I could be wrong (not a psychologist), but I think the proper phrase is
"reflective listening," a communication technique which incorporates
paraphrasing.. It's difficult to do, but with practice the results are well
worth it (works well with adolescents, too!:)

Melody
"Take the Shoes Off Your Mind!"(c)