RE: Legal requirement for documentation in user's language?

Subject: RE: Legal requirement for documentation in user's language?
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:34:03 +1100

I you really want to even think about serious European market penetration,
you will need FIGS. French, Italian, Greek, Spanish. The Germans tend to
speak and read English. The rest of it is still a bit mushy from there,
especially from my POV :-)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
HDK List MVP
For Questions regarding MS-Word please use the MS news servers or a mailing
list in preference to heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot- Ideally, post to
msnews.microsoft.com and send me an email to go answer it.