RE: Reference books you use the most

Subject: RE: Reference books you use the most
From: "Gale Stafford" <gstafford -at- bitwiser -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:54:13 -0700

Good day everyone! This is my first post. I've
been lurking off and on over the past couple of
years. The amount of knowledge I've gotten from
this group is astounding.

1. Reference stuff

Microsoft Manual of Style
Handbook of Technical Writing by Brusaw, Alred,
and Oliu
Elements of Style
Chicago Manual of Style
Google.com

2. Online help, user's guides, patent disclosures.

3. Cat person all the way! Mine is currently
chasing after invisible creatures in my room.

4. Beverage(s) of choice: green tea, coffee, yerba
mate tea, and chai tea. Carbonated beverage of
choice: the occasional Guinness.

---
Gale Stafford gstafford -at- bitwiser -dot- com
freelance tech writer - current gig ending 4/15

www.ehelp.com/techwr