RE: Technical writer on TV

Subject: RE: Technical writer on TV
From: Ed Gregory <ed -at- gregorynet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:30:31 -0600

There is an article about Andy Richter, tech writer, on page three of the
March issue of intercom, the magazine of the Society for Technical
Communication, which arrived in my mailbox today.

Great. Now everybody will focus on that and miss my article on page 36.
(Shameless self-promotion?)

-Ed Gregory