RE: Au revoir and god speed - Long

Subject: RE: Au revoir and god speed - Long
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 05:23:04 -0700

Well Steve, it is with a hanging head that I wish you Fair Winds and
Following Seas. I hope that others with original thought and a flare for
the quip do not leave this list. Aside from all the "neat little things" I
have learned, I have also enjoyed reading many of your posts.

A couple of your posts have added fuel to my Masters Thesis fire, for which,
I thank you. I would wish you luck, but to those with skill and
determination, "luck is nothing but opportunity meeting preparedness.*" So
have at it mate...

JR

(* excerpt by the cursed Oprah Winfrey)

www.ehelp.com/techwr