RE: on technical writers

Subject: RE: on technical writers
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Personally, I always thought the best reason to be a Technical Writer is that
the pay is both reasonable and regular. I mean it's a lot more regular than
trying to get paid for writing fiction or poetry. Plus, and this is not
insignificant, if you're writing most fiction you're writing it on speculation.
You can shop it and shop it and still not sell it. Meanwhile you got to eat.
Anyway, that's why I changed my sig again, besides being bored with it again. I
guess I'm just a mercenary at heart. Certainly, if you saw me you'd know I like
to eat!

Q: What's the difference between an artist and a large pepperoni pizza?

A: The pizza can feed a family of four.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page - http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html
Page Last Updated 03/14/02
"Technical Writers: Writers who get paid a living wage."

http://sports.yahoo.com/

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/