RE: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: RE: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:47:02 -0500

OK, it's after lunch, and I'm up for this now. My first thought of an
actress to play me was Maggie Smith, but she's way too thin (nice turnabout,
eh?). Then I thought of Estelle Getty (Bea Arthur's mother on "Golden
Girls"), then Judi Dench, then Maureen Stapleton... gee, I can't decide. How
about Walter Brennan in drag? Nah, too far-fetched. Well, if they can't find
the right person to fill my role, then maybe they'll just have to rewrite
the script to drop my character. (Sniff!)

For titles:

"RTFM - the ultimate sci-fi movie"
"Bored of the [Token] Rings"
"Network!" (oh, wait, that's been done.)
"Layoff!"
"It Ain't 'Tab A in Slot B' Anymore, Baby!"
"Bridget Jones' Logfile"

For music:
Check out "Technical Writing Folklore and Minstrelsy" (if it's still there)
on the TECHWR-L site.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr