Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: Re: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:12:00 -0800 (PST)

By popular demand...MORE! (Okay, so there was no popular demand, except I
wanted to do it.)

I think a major story theme has to revolve around Microsoft (played by the
Borg) trying to assimilate the LINUX bunnies (played by the Teletubby Bunnies).
You have the entire universe of Star Trek characters, but they can't save the
day. Only the Tech Writers can save us. We defeat the Borg, uh Microsoft, and
save the bunnies by introducing comma splices and getting the Borg Collective
arguing with itself over PDF vs. HTML, Word vs. Frame, Information Mapping
Theory vs. Chaos Theory, and the whole universe of content vs. style. Then,
when they are nearly totally absorbed, we hit them with the serif vs. sans
serif debate and which serifs or which sans serifs are best.

And civilization as we know it is SAVED thanks to the intrepid Technical
Writers of TECHWR-L. People will be waiting breathlessly for the sequel..."The
SME Strikes Back!"

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page - http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html
Page Last Updated 03/14/02
"Technical Writers: Writers who get paid a living wage."

http://sports.yahoo.com/

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr