RE: Internet Architecture Project - PLEASE HELP

Subject: RE: Internet Architecture Project - PLEASE HELP
From: "Beilby, Margaret" <MBeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:44:17 -0800

Andrew,

Thanks for this. Although I've written plenty of programmer's manuals and
other technical materials, I've never had the opportunity to write an Ops
manual. However, I've noticed that our Ops manager has been nosing around
and asking all sorts of questions about how much time I have.

I'm going to keep this in my archive of "good info." Maybe I'll need it
sometime.

Thanks,

Margaret