RE: Internet Architecture Project - PLEASE HELP

Subject: RE: Internet Architecture Project - PLEASE HELP
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:05:19 -0800 (PST)

> That 900 lb. gorilla in his Northwest backyard must be putting
> something in the water. <LOL>.

Take this from someone who also uses Visio alot, but I use Visio alot
becuase I spend a greate deal of my time creating flowcharts and I
could use other things, but won't.

There are other flowchart packages. However, for serious, hardcore,
indepth flowcharts, there really isn't a viable alternative until you
get into MUCH bigger dollars, these usualy involve CASE tools.

This is based on the depth and strength of the application
(properties, storing data in stencils and dialgrams,
importing/exporting to other applications, icon relationships and
processes, etc), the amoount of available resources, and the amount
of 3rd party add-ins.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/30