Andrew Needs More Work (Was HUMOR: STC Conference Time!)

Subject: Andrew Needs More Work (Was HUMOR: STC Conference Time!)
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 04:41:07 -0800 (PST)

--- Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote a satire. ---

It is apparent that, notwithstanding the quality of Andrew's satire, his
company is not in good shape if he has the time to devote to writing such
non-paying satirical works as his recent effort regarding the upcoming STC
conference. I think it points up the desperate economic situation faced by many
in our profession and industry with the draw down in dot.com opportunities and
the general slowdown in the technical sector.

If any of you, or any of your firms, have any work you can throw Anitian's way
so that it would keep Andrew otherwise engaged, I'm sure that not only would
Andrew and Anitian appreciate it, but also think of the service you would be
doing for the entire technical communication industry during this trying time.

Help Keep Andrew Busy! Idle hands are the Devil's Workshop!

:-))

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page - http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html
Page Last Updated 03/14/02
"Technical Writers: Writers who get paid a living wage."

http://taxes.yahoo.com/