RE: HUMOR: STC Conference Time!

Subject: RE: HUMOR: STC Conference Time!
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:27:17 -0700

Marguerite implores:

>Can we please get back to business, or at least to
>something of interest to the entire list?

It seems to me that when a topic is clearly labeled with something like
"HUMOR" or "OT," it makes it pretty easy for those "serious" writers (who
I assume work with a constantly furrowed brow) to ignore or delete the
post. The fact that people are responding to this post makes me think the
subject is viable.

I'd prefer to let Eric tell us when enough is enough. He's not shy about
doing so, and shows admirable judgment and restraint. He's shut down some
of my threads before, but usually after 40-50 replies, not half a dozen.

Post and let post, I say (in a suitably pompous voice).

: )

-Keith Cronin
who has NEVER wasted bandwidth on frivolous posts. At least not in the
last half hour.