White papers? (Take II)

Subject: White papers? (Take II)
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:57:16 -0400

John Posada responded to my snide remark that "2.3 million hits" doesn't fit
the definition of "so little info": <<I don't think search hits is any
indication on the importance of a term. Search Google for E=MC2. You'll get
30,500 hits. >>

Nobody said anything about "importance". I was merely being amused by the
notion that 2.3 million pages doesn't count as "tons of info." Obviously, as
is the case for any Web search, you have to have a discriminating BS filter.

580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada