Re: Pros and Cons of HTML tools

Subject: Re: Pros and Cons of HTML tools
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Ed...some people on this list know that I've been Pro-FP for
awhile...and the latest version (2002) only reinforces that. I went
from 1.1, through 97, 98, 2000, and now 2002.

First off...from my experience, FP2002 does NOTHING to change
existing code. I have several pages that I took over some maintenance
responsibilities and upon openning, editing, and saving, didn't even
put the metatag that FP was the generator. The pages had started out
being built in Note Pad and formatting, comments, indenting,
everything was left as received.

--- Ed Gregory <edgregory -at- comcast -dot- net> wrote:

> The company I'm contracted to has decided to dump Dreamweaver in
> favor of
> FrontPage, in part because the department that manages intranet and
> internet projects has people certified in FP.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/30
Resume: http://www.tdandw.com/Resume_Posada_022202.doc