Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: Stan Schwartz <stanz -at- cam -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:38:57 -0400

Hi All,
I've been from one extreme to the other. Of all, I prefer flexi-time. I can come and go as I choose. When I go, I have the satisfaction of leaving work behind. When the fit is on, (or off, come to think of it) I can hang-in for the duration for as long as it takes to accomplish my goal. I liked a 10 - 12 hr stretch since I missed rush-hour traffic on both ends of the day; and accomplished enough to feel good about a "days" work. The long weekends were great but there were times that a day mid-week was better. Well, anyways, It might suit some as an alternative to blurring the difference between home and work. Regards,