Re: Comments from Word to PDF

Subject: Re: Comments from Word to PDF
From: Linda Harrison <magdalen2000 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:21:03 -0700 (PDT)

no, i'm saying that when i insert a comment in a Word doc, PDF the file, and look at the file, the
comment is not preserved as it appeared in the source file. if you nkow how to make that happen,
please respond with *H*O*W. that would help me a lot. this is a comment, not a cross reference.
i suspect there is a diffrence in how the two are handled.

thanks.

Subject: Re: Comments lost from Word to PDF
From: David Brown
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:19:47
-0700X-Message-Number: 70

Jonathan West wrote: PDFMaker *definitely* handles cross-references. I've used them in a dozen
books. PDFMaker also has an option to convert comments to notes--are you saying it doesn't work?

David

=====

http://taxes.yahoo.com/