RE: Goodbye TECHWR-L

Subject: RE: Goodbye TECHWR-L
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:56:31 -0600

I mean really folks.

Take a grain of salt, put it in your pocket, now you have it...but you
probably won't use it. There are some intelligent people on this list, yet
they seem to let trivial matters stand in the way of their own
potential...to bad, but I suppose it is job security for those like Andrew
Plato and Steve Hudson, who get the job done!

To Andrew, I say goodbye. Maybe someday, we will all learn that good, bad,
or indifferent we can see things for what they are, not what we wish them to
be.

"trolling" or anything of the like, but because it will lack the input of
one less person...input with a certain wit, a certain style...sad day.

So, who is next? Cronin? I mean he provokes thought and stimulates
conversation...maybe he should be ousted too? This is ridiculous. Pretty
soon Geoff Hart won't even be good enough for the list...

As for Andrew's company funding TechWr-l, I am sure he did it for the very
same reason he participated, to learn. To learn from others, whether he
agreed with them or not. So thanks for that too Andrew...for seeing through
all the crap and recognizing the potential of a list like this.

I see we are still reaching for that "kinder and gentler" TechWr-l. Maybe
the folks on this list should head over to the Mideast, they seem to have
all the answers on how the whole world can get along.

Sorry Andrew. Say hi to Steve Hudson for me. Thanks for biting your tongue
all those times the "good" folks around here failed to see a bigger picture.

just my two cents...if that is ok with everybody...is there some sort of
form that I must fill out for that?

Justin