RE: Goodbye TECHWR-L - Warning

Subject: RE: Goodbye TECHWR-L - Warning
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...

I'm sure that a number of you are thinking "Poor Andrew...a little
heat and he bails...can't take the heat...."

Let me tell you how some tech writers choose to respond to posts they
don't like...I have a better idea...take a look at the link below.

WARNING...it contains some of the crudest language you've ever seen.
PLEASE don't click the link if you are offended...I only show it to
give you an idea how far some readers can go...and we think we are
professional. Imagine what I thought when I got it.

I imagine that Andrew received his share of this type of message.

Eric and I tried to track him down, but it seems that he reads
messages under one email address, but responds from another.
Therefore...he may very well be out there still.

I will be taking the message down in a few days...just didn't want
you to think that we're thin-skined and run for cover at the least
little trouble.

http://www.tdandw.com/garbage.com

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer