I-Net Language Dictionary

Subject: I-Net Language Dictionary
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:05:21 -0400

FYI! for all those pesky Internet terms...

The Internet Language Dictionary
http://www.netlingo.com/inframes.cfm
Offered by NetLingo.com, this site is an online dictionary containing
thousands of popular Internet words and definitions that describe the
technology and community of the World Wide Web. This site is easily
navigable, and users can access definitions by clicking on the terms of
their choice. All Internet users, from the novice to the advanced, may find
this site worth exploring.

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
(Romans 12:18)