Re: Numbering in Word

Subject: Re: Numbering in Word
From: Ed Gregory <edgregory -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:35:53 -0500

I don't use Word's numbering button, I create macros and make them buttons
on my tool bar. One formats the current paragraph numbered, beginning a new
list. The other formats the current paragraph numbered, continuing from
previous list.

Simplifies the heck out of putting notes, etc., in the middle of a sequence
of numbered steps.

-Ed Gregory