Re: Question about sending one's resume to companies

Subject: Re: Question about sending one's resume to companies
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 09:35:28 -0300

Karen Casemier wrote:

OK. Please refer back to the lurking thread some time ago when I
specifically mentioned WHY I choose to lurk. I thought I was being helpful
with my post. Unfortunately, it appears I've offended some people.

Since you singled out my reply for comment, I feel obliged to stress that I'm not offended. Disagreeing is not the same as being offended. I honestly hope that nothing I said discourages you from contributing in the future.
I don't blacklist people because they send unsolicited resumes. I'd like to
direct Bruce and others who responded to me to the last paragraph of my