RoboHelp and AutoOpen Macro

Subject: RoboHelp and AutoOpen Macro
From: Mike Adams <Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:28:58 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to automate the process of generating a _large_ help project. I
can run the build with "MakeProject" and it outputs nicely. But I can't make
an AutoOpen in the document without a conflict inside RoboHelp.

Every attempt to include an AutoOpen in my document results in a message box
explaining that RH is not installed properly and to re-install if this
continues to appear. Of course, RH is installed and works properly once I
remove my AutoOpen.

Has anyone devised a method to generate help as soon as a document opens?

Mike.

Mike Adams
Technical Writer
Summit Systems, Inc.