RE: indian newbie

Subject: RE: indian newbie
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 12:02:40 -0700

Lots of us don't have degrees in the sciences or engineering. Not all of us
write about computers. Technical writing is a big field. Do you like to
write? Do you like figuring out how stuff works and explaining it so it
makes sense to someone else? If yes, then maybe this is for you. If that
just sounds boring, stop now.

Maggie Secara