RE: indian newbie

Subject: RE: indian newbie
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 07:47:53 -0700

Malinowski is God!!!

A Cultural Anthro degree is very valuable in Tech writing. Depending on your
program, you are least learned field techniques. My program also included
lots of cognitive pysch. Lots. Which is VERY handy to know in this field. I
can sell my anthro background as a HUGE advantage. For nearly anything.

LOVE anthro. Hence, my company name.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting