Re: Programming / scripting languages in tech-writing

Subject: Re: Programming / scripting languages in tech-writing
From: Bill Buckheit <kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:18:11 -0500

Bruce,

I use some JavaScript and also FrameScript. I'm hardly what anybody would call an expert in either, but it does give me some experience in programming. At least it helps give me some sympathy and a sense of what people are talking about when listening to developers/programmers. :)

Bill

Does anybody else on the list use a programming or scripting language in their work? If so, which one? And what sort of tasks do you use them for?

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr