RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:40:43 -0400

Amazing. We are just staring our 11th Annual User Conference.
I just came from playing scribe at the focus group that kicked
off this year's conference. Syed's description of their User's
Forum almost exactly describes our event.
Upper management is out on the golf course this afternoon with
some of our guests. (Our Daytona Beach, Florida location may
help us attract attendees, also.)
In addition to scribing, I have editorial responsiblilities for
our customer newsletter and our Web site, so my conference
notes become grist for those mills.

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr