Time Tracking

Subject: Time Tracking
From: "Lutey Amanda L" <LuteyAmandaL -at- JohnDeere -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 15:43:42 -0500

Hello all,

I'm helping my supervisor put together categories for tracking the time
spent on projects. Previously, we just lumped everything together by the
hour, but we now we want to be more specific.

It is the end of the day here and my mind is blanking out on me (combination
of lack of caffeine and being very distracted by the bright blue sky
outside). So far I've come up with research, artwork development,
organization, proofreading, editing, formatting, and of course, writing.

Please email me directly, as I'm on digest.

Thanks!
-Amanda
Email: <mailto: LuteyAmandaL -at- johndeere -dot- com>

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr