Re: How to fend off a tech writer

Subject: Re: How to fend off a tech writer
From: Janet Murphy <janet -at- fuse -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:04:00 -0400

Sounds like you havea pattern here. I personally have not had this problem, but have worked on teams where other writers
have had this happen. I suspect revising your personal style in working with the developers/management team might help,
grasshopper.

Here are some tips:
1) Be kind to the programmers -- send them interesting articles, cookies, candy, etc. Be their friend; they don't have many.

2) Don't be an armchair programmer.

Good luck.

Janet Murphy
Cincinnati OH

Michael wrote

--
Pearls of Wisdom:
1. "If you really have passion and desire as the foundation of what you want to do, that will keep you motivated."

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l