Printing probs with PageMaker 6.5

Subject: Printing probs with PageMaker 6.5
From: "Jamie Porras" <jamieporras -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 16:20:24 -0500

I am trying to print a document on legal-size paper, and I cannot get the items or graphics on the edges to print. I have adjusted the margins NUMEROUS times, and regardless of my adjustments, the document is printed with 1" margins. I would appreciate any suggestions anyone has -- I'm trying to deliver this menu to my client and have been fighting with this the entire day!! Thank you.

Jamie Porras
507-532-0783

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l