RE: Shared PDF Writer

Subject: RE: Shared PDF Writer
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:21:06 -0700 (PDT)

> Isn't there a product that is a network version of
> Distiller that you would buy for network use?

Yes, there certainly is, which leads me to believe
that installing Distiller on a server is a violation
of the EULA. It doesn't matter if every person
accessing it has a licence to a Distiller product,
they need a license for THAT distiller product.

> >do you
> > really think that Adobe is going to have a problem
> > with it?
>
> If you are in violation of your EULA and somebody
> turns you in and there are other issues, maybe. In
> reality, I doubt it. This is a spirit versus letter
> thing, I suspect.

Exactly.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com