Interleaf and XML

Subject: Interleaf and XML
From: "Katie Henry" <katie-henry -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:11:00 -0400

Helllooooo ... Any Interleaf/Quicksilver users out
there? I work for a small government contractor that
produces manuals for US Navy aircraft in Interleaf. Our
XML programmer and I are working on a pilot project to
convert a manual from Quicksilver (Interleaf 7 + alleged
XML support) to XML. Has anyone done this? Care to share
your experiences? Did the mapping work as advertised, or
did you have to do a lot of cleanup? Right now we're
looking at our brand new copy of Quicksilver and trying
to figure out why we can't find any of the Publish to
XML options that the help says we should have. Not the
most promising start.

I poked around in the archives and in
comp.text.interleaf/xml/sgml with no luck. Lots of people
are thinking about it, but no one seems to be actually doing it.

Thanks,
Katie

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l