Degree survey, finally

Subject: Degree survey, finally
From: Bill Buckheit <kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:53:30 -0500

Sorry that this took so long folks. But what with one thing and another . . .

Anyway, the following breakdown of degrees just goes to show that techwriters are a pretty mixed group.

Enjoy!

Associates:

AA in Secondary Education -English Emphasis
AS- Space Engineering Technology
AS- Quality Assurance Technology
AA- General Education
AS - Summa Cum Laude - Computer Programming
AA electronics
AA Speech & Theatre

Bachelors:

Anthro - 3
Anthro, Cultural
Business Administration
Cognitive Science
Communication Arts
Communication Studies
Communications, Radio-TV-Film
Computer Science and Writing
Computing Mathematics
Computing
Cybernetics Science
Data Processing Training Systems
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Elementary Education - 2
English - 6
English/Communications
English Literature - 2
Fine Arts
French and Linguistics
General Literature
Government
History - 2
Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Information Systems
Journalism - English minor
Journalism and Mass Communication
Marketing
Marketing/Business
Mathematics - 3
Mathematics and Engineering
Medieval History
Mechanical Engineering
Microbiology
Music/Percussion Performance
Natural Sciences
Nature Writing
Neuropsychology
Photographic Science and Engineering
Physical Sciences / Chemistry
Political Science - 2
Professional Writing - 2
Professional and Technical Writing
Psychology
Scientific and Technical Communication
Sociology
Spanish
Speech & Theatre
Technical Communications
Theatre Arts - 2
Visual Design/Business

Can anyone beat a BHSAI? For those who don't know what that is, it's the
minimum qualification required to be a riding instructor in the UK.

Masters:

Biomedical Engineering
Cognitive Science
Community and Occupational Programs in Education
Comparative Literature
Documentation Systems
English - 3
English Literature - 2
Information Science
Journalism.
Library Science
MBA
MBA in Strategic Management
Mass Communication and Journalism
Medieval Lit
Northwest Semitic Philology
Pathology
Technical Communication - 2
Theatre Design

Diplomas and Certificates:

Diploma in Technical Writing
Diploma in Network Computing
Certificate in Technical Writing and Communication
Certificate in Electronics Technician and communications emphasis
Electronics technician certificate
Grad certificate in Database Development
Print Futures diploma

Bill Buckheit
kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com

"Everywhere I go, I'm asked if the universities stifle
writers.
My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them." -Flannery
O'Connor

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l