RE: Visio --> pdf weirdness

Subject: RE: Visio --> pdf weirdness
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:36:58 +1000

The culprit here is Visio's dependance on page size.

It tries to scale every drawing to the currently selected printer's default
page size.

Ensure your default size in the distiller ppd is the same as the one you
will be printing to and ensure this printer is selected as default before
starting Visio.

There's a half-dozen settings come into it :-(

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Email: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com Blog: www.tdfa.com/blog/blog.htm
For MS-Word questions please use msnews.microsoft.com before
heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot-
You agree by writing to me personally that any material from this message
can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim all or part of the
message.