Re: Problem with a large PDF

Subject: Re: Problem with a large PDF
From: "Martin Page" <mpage -at- csl -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:52:48 +0100

Kevin
No need to hack the PDFs up - though I admire your Viking approach :).

Instead, use WinZip or the Windows back up tool, both of which have
disk-spanning features.

You may already have WinZip installed.
In an explorer window, right click on the file icon and see what comes up.
If there's an "Add to zip" use that. For WindowsXP, try Send To > Compressed
(zipped) Folder.

(I think you can still get a free download of WinZip, or get it off a PC
magazine utilities disk.)

Backup is less friendly. You'll find it from the start menu:
Programs>Accessories>System Tools.

Hope this helps

news:155291 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l