Re: Context Sensitive Help

Subject: Re: Context Sensitive Help
From: Cindy -dot- Metzger -at- Dukane -dot- spx -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:40:42 -0500

Suman Saha asked:

"I am trying to create context sensitive help or "What's This? Help" in
Robohelp-Classic and attach the same with the GUI. Neither the inbuilt
Help nor the manual that accompanies Robohelp is of much help.........at
least I cannot make out much from it. Can someone guide me regarding the
following (with steps, if possible):

1) How to start writing the help texts.
2) How to test the help.
3) How to attach the help with the GUI(Java).

Pls. mail me directly as I am in the Digest mode."

Would people also respond to the list, please? I'd like to learn how to do
this too.

Thanks,
Cindy

Edwards Systems Technology, www.edwards.ca
A Unit of SPX Corporation, www.spx.com

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended
by SPX Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity to which
it is directed and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in
error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it,
and notify the sender of the error by reply email or call the SPX Help
Desk at 215-293-2811 so that the sender's address records can be
corrected.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l