RE: What Are the Main Problems You Have with MS Word?

Subject: RE: What Are the Main Problems You Have with MS Word?
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:09:35 +1000

Hmmm I have a problem with that refutation.

Isn't HTML a series of containers? An <HTML> container contains a <HEAD> and
<BODY> set of containers. The <BODY> container could contain a <P> container
which might include a <B> container (or <EM> or <STRONG>). If those
container tags could be shown on screen in a markup view pane you could then
be sure of putting the cursor where you want. Or am I missing the point?

Rob

Jonathan West offered:

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l