RE: 100 X 2 MS Word Docs

Subject: RE: 100 X 2 MS Word Docs
From: "Kevin Christy" <kevinchristy -at- socal -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:48:45 -0700

FYI Trudie, here's a macro I recorded that deletes every instance of the
style 'Code' from a document. All that will be left (in my test, at least)
is the last Code paragraph marker, which Word doesn't delete. Of course, you
can change it to whatever style you want.

-Kevin

*************************
' delete_code_style Macro
' Macro recorded 5/30/02 by Kevin Christy
'
Selection.Find.ClearFormatting
Selection.Find.Style = ActiveDocument.Styles("Code")
Selection.Find.ParagraphFormat.Borders.Shadow = False
Selection.Find.Replacement.ClearFormatting
With Selection.Find
.Text = "*"
.Replacement.Text = ""
.Forward = True
.Wrap = wdFindContinue
.Format = True
.MatchCase = False
.MatchWholeWord = False
.MatchAllWordForms = False
.MatchSoundsLike = False
.MatchWildcards = True
End With
Selection.Find.Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End Sub