RE: What Are the Main Problems You Have with MS Word?

Subject: RE: What Are the Main Problems You Have with MS Word?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:28:59 -0600

Justin wrote

> I use Auto-recover feature far more often than I would like to. I have a
> 135Mb document (yes, it's that big cause of Hi-resolution digital pictures)

A 135Mb Word doc?!?!?

Justin, you are a wildman. I want to party with you. You are living on the
edge. I hope you have a MONSTER computer handling that file! :)

In the meantime, you might consider contacting Ripley's or the Guiness
Book - that might just be a world record!

Keith Cronin

I can't tell if my house was built by somebody using Black and Decker
tools, or Makita tools. Call me insensitive.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l