Re: question about contracting w/o agencies

Subject: Re: question about contracting w/o agencies
From: "Bruce Wolf" <bwolf -at- scheidt-bachmann-usa -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:46:03 -0400

Justin provides me the opportunity to ask a simple question.

Do you trust these people? I once had the 6-month to permanent with options
dangled in front of me just to get me to take the job. 5 months in it
became clear to me that "conditions had changed" and permanent was no longer
an option.

Perhaps anonymous should get it in writing, have her lawyers review it, and
then decide whether or not to take this position.

BW