Re: What do you like most about MS Word?

Subject: Re: What do you like most about MS Word?
From: "Margaret Secara" <margaret -dot- secara -at- alphather -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:23:25 -0700

I'll bet it's not Word (for a change) but your mouse settings. Go to the Windows Control Panel and click Mouse. I have a tab called Pointer Options with an option called Vanish, that hides the cursor while typing. You may have something similar. Why it's set that way is another question for another time :)

Maggie Secara

>>> "Jan C. Wright" <jancw -at- wrightinformation -dot- com> Monday, June 03, 2002 >>>

I'm using Word XP, and am being slowly driven insane by the cursor
disappearing from the screen. I make an edit, then need to move down and
make another two lines down, and the mouse cursor isn't anywhere to be
seen. If I randomly click, it reappears. Just moving the mouse doesn't
bring it back. But I don't want to take that time to randomly click......
Is this just happening to me, or has anyone else seen this?

jan wright

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l