Re: Motivation - Suggestions?

Subject: Re: Motivation - Suggestions?
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:45:28 -0600

On 4 Jun 2002 at 14:02, trm -at- telusplanet -dot- net wrote:

> I have been on a project since October, 2000. My contact keeps getting
> extended. I was just told my contract would be extended to December
> 2002, or 2003.

A contract is a two-sided endeavor. If you are too bored to continue
the work, then tell them that 2003 is not an option and that you want
to terminate the contract at the end of 2002 (or, at the end of June if
that's what *you* want).

If you cannot afford to terminate the contract, then, as others have
suggested, see if there are other tasks you can take on. If you are
writing documentation for hardware or software, most places always
have the need for additional QA and/or test support. Maybe there is
marketing literature you can edit or produce. Maybe there is training
or customer support to be done...

Dana W.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l