RE: First time interviewer!

Subject: RE: First time interviewer!
From: "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:57:41 -0400 (EDT)

I have only one thing. Please for the love of your higher power, don't waste your time on that silly "What are your strengths...What are your weaknesses...?" goobley gook. It only makes both of your uncomfortable and serves some sort of voyeuristic purpose. If you must, I would say to ask only what your weaknesses and strengths may be concerning a particular software platform. Keep it professional.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l